Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
Now this is more like it, getting down to the nitty-gritty of what makes us tick.
Over the years I have become quite good at laughing at myself. Not just a little chuckle now and then, but all out belly laughter. Not sure what belly laughing is? It’s when you laugh so hard, the tears roll down your face and the maschera staining your checks makes it look like you pulled an all-nighter at the Bad-Girl Bar And Grill
I started blogging about a month and a half ago, and have posted odd things about myself from time to time. It shouldn’t be too hard for me to reach into the archive and pull out six.. or more.
The older I get, the more of a ham I become in front of the camera. I have bags under my eyes, wrinkles deep enough to have putty on stand-by, and some mornings when I look in the mirror I say… “hmm.. so, it’s bride of Frankenstein is it?” so, there really isn’t anything I have to hide.
Ok, that gets us started, :0)
I haven’t thought of my life as “normal’, for a very long time. Being like everyone else scares the hell out of me.
- I’d like to visit a real haunted house some day, my kids would probably come along, or at least my daughter. She and I are really into that. We both figure we’d pee our pants but it would be worth it, lol this is defiantly the place I’d like to go. http://therealwaverlyhills.com/newsite/
- I’m a huge Halloween buff. One year when my kids were little, I grew, and carved seventeen pumpkins.
- When I wear socks, I rarely wear ones that match. I can’t be bothered putting them together in pairs when I do laundry. The organizing gals on YouTube would have their hands full with me.
- I love popcorn, a movie isn’t a movie without it.
- I’ve already mentioned a couple of times I drink coffee in the shower, I also eat toast, apples…or anything else.
- I adore shopping in thrift stores, it makes me feel like I’m walking into a treasure trove!
- When I was a kid, maybe eleven or twelve, I baked my older sister a seven layer cake. Have no idea why, it just seemed like a cool thing to do.
- I tend to be very sentimental, I keep very scrap of art work my kids have ever made, and my mom keeps everything I made. Weird how that goes. Ok, to be honest, I’m a pack-rat. So far today I haven’t tripped over anything, lol
I suppose that’s enough… for now.