This past week I was nominated not once, but twice for the Liebster Award. Two wonderful gals were thoughtful enough to throw my blog out to the universe :0)
Today I want to thank Lissa at thelissachronicles, defiantly a blog worth reading. Check out her bucket list, she’s going to be busy!
The rules for the Liebster Award; Thank the person who nominated you, put a link to their blog in your post. Answer the 11 questions they have given you, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less, who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen. With all the talented people out there, it should be easy. 🙂 Paste the Liebster logo on your page, for others to admire.
11 Random Facts About Me:
Sometimes I eat toast in the shower..rather quickly, lol
- The book IT, by Stephen King scared the crap out of me…loved it.
- Sometimes I watch movies on my iPhone, under the covers, like I’m camping. 🙂
- When I was a kid, I dug up a dead skunk, just to see what it looked like, yes really.
- I have watched Nightmare Before Christmas more times than I can say.
- Mitch Albom is my favorite author.
- My favorite car is a hearse. I’d love to have an old one completely restored.
- I love collecting rocks, shapes, colors, anything that catches my fancy.
- Vincent Price is my all time favorite actor.
- I love horror movies, as long as they are not really gory.
- I love indoor plants, even though they seem to hate me, and most die.
My Questions To Answer:
- Why do you blog? I love being able to have a voice, and show people who I really am. It’s such an incredible platform, from which I can reach millions of people. It’s a really great feeling.
- What do you do for fun? I have always been a random artist, meaning I do multiple art forms. I have done rock carving, painting, drawing, photography, and on it goes. I love watching movies, and looking through old photographs.
- Who is your favorite person and why? Hmm…this is a tough one because I have a list. But I will approach it from this angle: My favorite people are my husband and my kids. My favorite other person is David Suzuki, because he is one of the loudest voices the environment has.
- What is your favorite book and why? have a little faith, by Mitch Albom. If you are struggling with trying to understand the human spirit, read this book. It is a wonderful reminder what the human spirit is capable of.
- What makes you laugh? Watching silly cat videos on YouTube. Or playing tag with Molly ( our little Westie) and Beanie (the orange cat).
- What makes you cry or sad? When someone I love is in pain of some sort, that makes me crazy. Watching a tear jerker movie will get the tears flowing as well.
- What is your favorite television show? We gave up our cable quite some time ago, we watched so few channels it wasn’t worth keeping. But if I did have to choose, it would have been Fringe, even though the series is now over.
- What’s your favorite post on your own blog? Hmm, I have a few, but today I will choose, Midnight Madness, it is just silly and I had a lot of fun writing it.
- What is your favorite season? Summer, that was an easy one.
- What is your favorite food? Oh boy… does chocolate cake count?
- Where do you write? I don’t have a laptop, so that means I’m at my desk each day, otherwise I’m sure I’d be doing it everywhere!
- My 11 nominees are:
- argylesock at Silence On The Land.
- Christine Lee at Swim In The Adult Pool
- Daphnée at An Evil Nymph’s Blog
- Puddin at Puddintopia
- Sharon Keeling Davis at S. D. Keeling
- Amanda at Amanda’s Wonderland
- The dreamer at To Breath is to Write
- The talented Eldin Smille
- The slightly eccentric blogger at poppytump
- Rachael at Street of Dreams
- The nature lover at The Naturephile
11 Questions for the nominees:
- What musical instrument would you like to play, and why?
- Do you believe in ghosts ?
- If you had a chance to travel to Mars, would you?
- What is your favorite book, and why?
- What is your favorite gift someone has given you?
- Who is your favorite actor, and why?
- When are you the happiest?
- What is your favorite zoo animal?
- Have you ever met a world-famous person, if so, did you talk to him/her?
- How many books do you think you read a year?
- Who is your favorite author?