Remember yesterday, when your home was on fire and you got to save five items? That means you left a lot of stuff behind. What are the things you wish you could have taken, but had to leave behind?
Here we go again. I was a step ahead of WP yesterday, so I’m going to take a hard left turn and make a list of things I wouldn’t take, even though I might be thinking about them as my hair is smoking.
- I wouldn’t take my camera, ( can’t believe I just said that ), I could buy another one with the insurance money.
- The giant bag of cookie cutters would have to fry, I have been collecting them for years, I think there is about 100.
- The messy book-case, with books, it would block my escape route down the stairwell.
- All of my clothes would stay. I’m pretty sure a fashionista would try to grab some choice pieces, but I don’t have to worry about that…. what a relief.
5. I wouldn’t have time to take my DVD collection, that will suck having to leave behind “The Great Pumpkin” and “Forrest Gump”.
6. My Granny’s old mixer would have to stay, I would hate having to leave it behind. Maybe I could find a way to stuff it into my go bag. By this time I’m pretty sure it can no longer be considered a go bag, at this point it is more like a stop go, stop go bag, since it so heavy I am dragging it down the stairs.
And just for the record? I wouldn’t be wearing a dress.
Have a great day everyone, as you flee the day!