Good morning everyone, I hope the first day of 2013 was a great one, here in Abbotsford, BC the day was sunny and beautiful, and it got me one day closer to my last day at work.
I am so excited to have time for things that matter..
New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t make them and never have, so no need to start now.
But I do have a bucket list, and for me that is pretty much the same.
- Ride a camel and an elephant, doesn’t have to be on the same day.
- Visit the great pyramid.
- Finish the book I started writing years ago.
- Ride the Orient Express.
- Live to see 94.
- Promote a vegetarian lifestyle so that others may do the same thing.
- Make a living from selling my art, sculpture mostly.
- Do past life regression therapy, I would love to know who I was.
- walk-a-bout in the wilderness, not sure how long I would be gone.
- Build a secret passage way in our house.
Have A Great Day!
Little Bean in his room…